Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sleepy Missing

Friends and my photo album.
But content. I like days where I work and then I sit in the sun and swim and then Yusha brings me homemade Chinese food- which I eat, followed by gummy worms.

Work tomorrow. Blah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and miss you. Bill and I saw your stash of gummy worms while we were moving out and we laughed for a while and and I thought my heart might implode from love for ikki :)

I have a bunch of bras for you - they're too big for me but I think they would fit your bunnies/kitties!

Anonymous said...

slash Spanish Dancers

Nikki said...

You mean Ivan and Isabelle?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yusha said...

my dad was super-psyched to hear that you loved the food, and i'm glad i could feed a starving college student.

Yusha said...

ex-college student! gosh.