When I think DC I think business attire, which is a shame for me because for no apparent reason I decided that tank tops were appropriate for the conference (http://www.witnessforpeace.org
My goal for the day is to locate the woman who may hire me for the job in Mexico and woe her with a few somber melodies on my trumpet. Upon which she will be blinded to all other possible flaws in my application and interview and will hire me on the spot.
I have recently, as of two minutes ago, discovered that both loves of my life from 2006 (the incredibles Marissa and Bernadette) will be in Boston next year. I can't decide if being friends with the intensely motivated and insanely intelligent incites action and passion or just makes me feel inadequate. I really have no desire to go to Harvard or MIT and probably couldn't get in even if I wanted to, so why am I thinking about it now? I'll think about it tomorrow.
2 comments:
Dööööööööööööööööööööööö
Döö Döö Dööööö Döööööööö
Dööööööööööööööö
they only stare to even out the fact that you would otherwise be much more comfortable than them, not wearing shoes that hurt and clothes that insist on being in positions your body wouldn't necessarily think of on its own.
Post a Comment